How and where to buy
Tickets for all events at New Walk Museum & Art Gallery can be booked
- by phone 11am – 4 pm: 0116 225 4920 or
- in person from the museum shop at New Walk Museum Shop, 53 New Walk, Leicester LE1 6TP 11am – 4pm
- Online at https://www.wegottickets.com and search for 'Leicester International Music Festival' for list of options
VISA, Mastercard, Delta and Switch cards accepted
Friends of the Festival
Friends of the Festival receive 20% discount on
ALL Festival tickets.
- Annual subscription £30 (double) £20 (single)
- Pick up a leaflet at New Walk Museum or apply online.
FESTIVAL ticket Prices
- Evening Concerts: £20
- Lunchtime Concerts: £12
- ALL Festival Concerts (5): £75
- ALL Evening Concerts (3): £55
- ALL Lunchtime Concerts (2): £20
Young Persons' Free Tickets
With the support of the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust, the Festival is able to offer a limited number of free tickets to young people aged between 8 and 25 for all concerts.
Tickets should be booked in the normal way and holders of free tickets will also need to sign in at the special CAVATINA desk at the concert.
This offer will be very popular, so please be sure to book early!